September was a busy month. the Acts of Kindness were overflowing!
- In September, many King Soopers shoppers used their reloadable cards to benefit FoCo Cafe and we received a generous check for $389.22! We also received a donation through AmazonSmile of $33.26. Make sure to shop through Smile.Amazon.com This is a great way to support the Cafe without spending an extra penny! Just search and choose Feeding Our Community Ourselves, Inc. to make a difference!
- Orange Theory of Fort Collins chose to support FoCo Cafe as their Charity of the month! They raised $225.25 from heart rate monitors alone!
- FoCo Cafe received a major increase in financial gifts from many individuals and businesses through both the Colorado Gives website and PayPal for our Sustaining Membership Campaign. Thank you to these thoughtful donors to help Save the FoCo Cafe! Check out our Sustaining membership and join today!
- A special thank you to Jacob at The Coloradoan for covering our Save the FoCo Cafe story and helping us reach the Denver News and beyond!
- Many made an impact through donations of needed items! We received weekly donations of high-value food items from Trader Joe’s and Ginger and Baker; journals for The Giving Tree, produce for the FoCo Freedge; along with a BUNCH of fresh local produce to use in our beautiful meals! We are so grateful for these in- kind donations that help supplement food costs for not only the cafe but the whole community through our outdoor resources!
A big thanks to all of our local farmers for their donations to feed the community!
A special shout out to our incredible volunteers and supporters. We couldn’t do it without you!